WHY NOT AN OLDER PUPPY?
1. you have a lot better idea of what the puppy will look like and how big he will get
2. marchwind puppies have been handled 6 days out of 7 by the puppy trainer and are ready to begin serious training
3. by 3 months they are used to going potty outside and are easier to housebreak
4. you have a better idea of the puppy's personality
5. the puppies are healthier and have passed the time when they are susceptible to puppy diseases and worms
6. older puppies transition easier and travel with less stress
7. older puppies are ready to bond to the first person who shows them extra love and attention
SIRE: GRCH MARCHWIND AUGUSTUS
DAM: CH MAPLEWOOD COSMOPOLITAN AT MARCHWIND
DOB : JUNE 3, 2019
THIS PUPPY KEPT AS A SHOW PROSPECT IS SMALL, SOUND AND ABSOLUTELY FINISHABLE. THE LIGHT EYES ARE CONSIDERED SELF COLORED AND ACCEPTABLE. IN THIS DOG THE EYES ARE STRIKING!
HIS UNUSUAL COLOR IS BLUE FAWN.
HE IS AVAILABLE AS A PET OR SHOW PROSPECT. I AM NOT KEEPING HIM FOR BREEDING BECAUSE OF THE LIGHT EYES.
HE IS A SWEET QUIET PUPPY , VERY KISSY.
PET OR SHOW $1500
RESERVED FOR RITA BRESSLER
BROTHER TO TIRAMISU ABOVE
DOB JUNE 3, 2019.
A SWEET QUIET BOY, VERY TRAINABLE. I HAVE ALREADY HAD HIM NEUTERED AND HE IS READY FOR A PET HOME
EXCELLENT HEALTH. VET EVALUATED TO BE SOUND.
FOR SALE TO A PET HOME $1200
RESERVED FOR ASHLEE